Want to donate your time and unique skills to help save the lives of mothers and kids? Here are a few things you can do:
1) VOLUNTEER WITH ARMMAN INDIAPlease email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about volunteering opportunities with ARMMAN India. Exciting opportunities are available for volunteering in activities such as conceptualization of projects, strategy, project management, developing IT infrastructure of the projects, fundraising, PR activities, etc.
2) VOLUNTEER WITH ARMMAN USA
Form a chapter: Its simple
- Get a group of committed friends together.
- Adopt a project that Armman India is implementing (e.g:- adopt one hospital and raise funds to improve it. Or pick one location in rural India where an Armman project is being implemented.).
- Follow-up on the success of the implementation with Armman India.
Contact email@example.com for more details.
Create personal fund raising page – under construction
4) OTHER FUN IDEAS
What are you doing already? Raising money and awareness for a good cause doesn’t have to be hard or take you away from your daily life. Rather, bring it into what you’re already doing. Make a list of the things you like to do. See how you can spread the word about the issue of maternal and child health in your own community or project HERO, in India or the world while having a good time at a
- Organize a party or a dinner
- Ask your guests at your wedding reception or your birthday to donate to Armman. Click Here.
- Hold charity cricket matches
- Run the 5K, 10K, half or full marathon on behalf of ARMMAN.
- Organize Book clubs, block parties or a fundraiser picnic.
5) MATCHING DONATIONS
You can also talk to your employer about matching gifts (i.e. If employees donate a certain amount, during a fund raising drive, your employer could make a matching gift to add to the total).
To learn more: Click Here.