Every donation is important and contributes to our mission; however, due to administrative costs involved in collection, only donations above INR 200 (Approx. USD 5) will be collected online through this site.
- For statutory and legal reasons in compliance with the laws in India, we need to have your name and address and your Income Tax Permanent Account number (PAN) with each donation made by you to ARMMAN India.
- Please make sure that you give the correct personal information along with each donation.
- Please note that we do not accept any anonymous donations.
- All Cash donations are to be given only to our Accounts Department at the official addresses for ARMMAN India and ARMMAN USA given on the donation page.
- Please do not give cash donations to any other person unless otherwise authorized by us.
- Donations may be made by :- Cheques / Demand Drafts / Credit Cards / Bank Transfers.