Join Our Team
We have a dedicated team of professionals from a wide range of backgrounds working together to address issues in the maternal and child health space across India.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing strategies and setting goals to hit fundraising targets, including corpus and program funding
- To develop a portfolio of donors including institutional, corporate, HNIs, foundations and trusts to achieve the revenue target set by the organization
- Acquiring new partnerships and donors for increasing organization’s resources
Writing and presenting proposals
- Relationship management with existing donors and responding to their requests regularly and keep updating them about the work of the organization
- Identifying and anchoring new initiatives related to resource mobilization
- Building and managing a network of individual donors
- Planning and executing fundraising events
Minimum two years of experience of demonstrable success in securing funding for charitable or NGO activities from a variety of funding streams including grants, CSR, individual donations and charity events.
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational abilities.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently to agreed goals and targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small close-knit team.
- Self-driven and focused individual able to work in an ambiguous environment.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As per industry standards.