Join Our Team
We have a dedicated team of professionals from a wide range of backgrounds working together to address issues in the maternal and child health space across India. If you are interested in employment opportunities, volunteering or internships, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing strategies and setting goals to hit fundraising targets, including corpus and program funding
- To develop a portfolio of donors including institutional, corporate, HNIs, foundations and trusts to achieve the revenue target set by the organization
- Acquiring new partnerships and donors for increasing organization’s resources
Writing and presenting proposals
- Relationship management with existing donors and responding to their requests regularly and keep updating them about the work of the organization
- Identifying and anchoring new initiatives related to resource mobilization
- Building and managing a network of individual donors
- Planning and executing fundraising events
Minimum two years of experience of demonstrable success in securing funding for charitable or NGO activities from a variety of funding streams including grants, CSR, individual donations and charity events.
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational abilities.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently to agreed goals and targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small close-knit team.
- Self-driven and focused individual able to work in an ambiguous environment.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
As per industry standards.